Walter 13C125 Crimped Wire Mounted Brush 3/4 in. Width, 3 in. Carbon Steel Brush
- Industrial Brush: abrasive power brush is designed to work with die grinders to ensure seamless surface cleaning and material removal. This finishing brush features crimped wires with high density for maximum brushing action
- Wire Brush: surface finishing brush is made the high-quality industrial wires, ideal for long-lasting running. Abrasive brush with oil hardened and tempered wires ensures effective performance even at high rotational speed
- Crimped Wire Brush: steel brush is perfectly balanced while mounted on a die grinder, ensuring safe finishing operations. Crimped wires can cover larger surface area for finishing, saving a lot of time and reducing finishing cost
- Applications: die grinder brush is quite effective in cleaning metallic surfaces, pipes, tubing, railing, or any general-purpose cleaning. Abrasive finishing brush can remove rust, scale, and paint
- Specifications: the carbon steel brush with straight design is coded in orange color. It measures 3 in. in diameter and features crimped wires with 0.0118 in. diameter. This surface finishing tool is rated for a maximum speed of 25000 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend