Walter 13C020 Knot Twisted Mounted Wire Brush - Carbon Steel Brush
- Finishing Wire Brush: this power brush works suitably well with die grinders at maximum rotational speed of 20,000 RPM
- Applications: this finishing brush can be used on the surface of steel and ensures fast removal of impurities. The carbon steel wires are meant for providing maximum brushing action
- Durability: this surface finishing brush is features industrial-grade, knot-twisted carbon steel wires that act as bristles during the finishing process. These wires are oil hardened and strengthened to ensure longevity
- Usage: the wire brush helps in deburring and heavy rust or corrosion removal. To ensure stable and secure running, insert the shafts completely into the collet
- Specifications: this finishing tool measures 1/4 in. in width and 1-1/8 in. in diameter. The shaft measures 1/4 in. Orange color helps the user differentiate it from stainless steel or aluminum brushes (blue colored)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend