Walter 13B0100 Stringer Bead Wheel Brush - 10 in. Orange Abrasive Wheel Brush
- Abrasive Brush: the wheel brush can be used for the removal of waste materials like rust, paint, or corrosion from carbon steel surfaces
- Applications: the stringer bead brush helps in cleaning and deburring of steel surfaces. It can be employed with angle grinders, bench and pedestal grinders for maximum brushing action
- Longevity: the wire brush features perfectly balanced industrial-grade crimped wires to ensure a smooth-running operation and longer brush life
- Industrial Usage: this abrasive wire brush has optimal density for most effective brushing action to clean hard-to-reach spots effectively. Crimped wires help cover maximum surface area
- Specifications: this carbon steel brush measures 10 in. in diameter, 1 in. in width, 5/8 to 1-1/4 in. arbor diameter, and the diameter of wire is 0.0118 in. This abrasive brush is rated for maximum rotational speed of 6000 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend