Walter 12E324 Bench Grinding Wheel - Coarse Grit 36, 6 in. Finishing Wheel
- Applications: grinding wheel is designed to work effortlessly with bench and pedestal grinders for surface preparations. It can deliver quick and rough grinding operations
- Longevity: abrasive finishing wheel is durable and with its exceptional performance, it can be used on all steel surfaces
- Versatile Wheel: surface finishing wheel is provided with nested reducer bushings that can fit on a number of shafts with diameters — 1 in., 3/4 in., 5/8 in., and 1/2 in.
- Efficiency: abrasive wheel with superior life works at high rotational speed. The arbor hole is perfectly balanced to maintain the constant speed during finishing jobs
- Specifications: type 1 bench grinding wheel measures 6 in. in diameter, 3/4 in. in thickness, and has 1 in. arbor hole diameter. This durable wheel has a maximum rotational speed of 4100 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend