Walter 12D798 Mounted Point - A-3 Type, A36 Grit Abrasive Grinding Bit
- Abrasive Grinding: the mounted point is made from finest abrasive grain to ensure long life and a uniform finish. This grinding bit delivers smooth operations with superior performance
- Functions: the grinding mounted point is used for fitting, shaping, enlarging holes and other finishing tasks. The unique design of the abrasive point makes it suitable for fine grinding even in confined spaces
- Applications: this abrasive mounted point is designed to fit die grinders, point grinders and other flexible shaft machines. The abrasive grinding point is dressed for perfect balance without run-out or vibration
- Features: allow the abrasive grinding bits to cut faster and produce a better surface finish. You can use the dressing stones to extend the tool life
- Specifications: the finishing mounted point with 1 in. diameter and 2-3/4 in. length is extended by precisely centered 1/4 in. shaft. The metal grinding bit can be used on stainless steel at a maximum speed of 25500 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend