Walter 11U303 ZIP ALU Cutoff Wheel [Pack of 25] A-60-ZIP-ALU Grit
- Cutting Tool: this cutting-off tool is standardly engineered to simplify the cutting of metals without causing any hassle
- Applications: the abrasive wheel can be used for cutting aluminum and other ferrous or non-ferrous metals without consuming much time
- Construction: the cutoff wheel is sturdily manufactured from special abrasive blend. Aluminum oxide is used as grit material to quicken the metal cutting procedures
- Usability: the durable cutting wheel helps ensure smooth and fast cutting without leading to clogging — saving time as well as money
- Specifications: metal cutting tool measures 3 in. in diameter, 1/32 in. thickness, and features an arbor hole with 3/8 in diameter. This abrasive tool has a maximum speed of 25470 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend