Walter 11R062 Toughcut Angle Grinders Cutoff Wheel [Pack of 25] - Abrasive Wheel
- Applications: the abrasive wheel is widely used for cutting metals in coordination with the angle grinders and circular saws. The grinding cutoff wheel is designed for general purpose cutting of steel and stainless steel
- Abrasive Grinding: this 30-grit cutting wheel is known for fast and rough cutting action. The cool cutting application of this grinding wheel prevents heat buildup on the work surfaces while running at high speeds
- Durability: the cutoff wheel has a 30-grit construction, which makes it tough and durable for a long wheel life. Delivering superior performance without binding, the grinding cutting wheel is suitable for the toughest cutting applications
- ToughCut Grinding Wheel: designed to minimize the load on the tool, this abrasive cutting wheel maintains a high RPM for a clean cut. The metal cutting wheel can be safely used at the maximum rotational speed of 10,200 RPM
- Specifications: this grinding wheel with 6 in. diameter is made 3/32 in. thick. The 7/8 in. arbor hole with Type 1 mounting makes the abrasive cutoff wheel easy to install on the angle grinders, thus reducing the wheel changeover time
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend