Walter 11L403 ZIP Cutting and Grinding Cutoff Wheel [Pack of 25] 60 Grit, 4 in.
- Abrasive Wheel: high-performance disc can be used for cutting and grinding on straight shafts and die grinders. Grinding discs can withstand toughness of materials
- Durable: surface grinding wheel is manufactured from highly refined materials, helping extend the life of wheel without affecting stainless steel. Cutting wheel is Fe-S-Cl free
- Grinding Wheels: this wheel can help in grinding steel and stainless steel materials. Ensuring smooth grinding process, these abrasive finishing discs can quickly remove the contaminated materials from the surface
- Cutoff Wheel: the cutting and grinding wheel is engineered to perform durably for fast, cool, and free notching and shaping the materials with minimal pressure
- Specifications: each abrasive disc measures 4 in. in diameter, 1/32 in. thickness, and3/8 in. arbor hole diameter. The A-60-ZIP grit cutoff disc performs at maximum speed of 19100 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend