Walter 11F072 ZIP Stainless Cutoff Wheel - [Pack of 25] 46 Grit, Type 1, 7 in.
- Stainless Cutting Wheel: the abrasive wheel is tough and durable. This cut-off wheel does not contain iron, sulfur and chlorine, making sure it does not contaminate stainless steel or other alloy surfaces
- Applications: used for high-performance cutting, this cool cutting wheel is suitable for use on pipes and other hard surfaces. The tough grit wheel offers faster cuts with enhanced productivity
- Abrasive Performance: this abrasive cut-off wheel is designed for use on stainless steel. The surface grinding abrasive provides a cooler cutting action to deliver burr-free finish, preventing heat build-up on surfaces
- Fast Cutting: this thin cutting wheel can deliver enhanced abrasive performance even at high speeds. The metal cut-off wheel is easy to install on the power tools
- Specifications: this A-46-SS-ZIP Grit wheel with its 7 in. diameter is made 1/16 in. thick. Secured by a 7/8 in. threaded arbor. Type 1 abrasive cutting wheel works at a maximum rotational speed of 8600 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend