Walter 10Q123 CHOPCUT Performance Cutoff Wheel - [Pack of 10] A30HC+ Grit, 12 in
- Cutting Wheel: this abrasive tool is manufactured for general purpose cutting. This wheel is a preferable choice for cutting solids
- Usage: manufactured especially for working on portable chop saws, the cutting-off wheel can be used for cutting stainless steel or steel materials
- Features: aluminum oxide grit ensures uniform cutting of a range of materials. This metal cutting tool is centrally reinforced, ensuring fast cutting rate. Round hole allows ease of installation
- User Friendly: the quality formulation of abrasive wheel allows quick cutting without putting much load on motor — easy on the user and saw
- Specifications: the type 1 grit wheel measures 12 in. in diameter and 3/32 in. in thickness. It is rated for maximum rotational speed of 5100 RPM. The arbor hole is 1 in. in diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend