Walter 08P900 XCAVATOR Grinding Wheel - [Pack of 25] A-16-P Grit Finishing Wheel
- Efficient: grinding wheel works on new Comfort Max Technology, ensuring vibration-free, comfortable, and highly productive grinding. This abrasive wheel can be used to remove bottlenecks and surface imperfections in the production process
- High-Performance Wheel: finishing wheel expedites the material removal rate even when working on tough metals, such as tempered steel and tungsten carbide
- Additional Features: metal grinding wheel is made from Fe-free formula that does not contaminate the stainless steel surface. This wheel is suitable for alloys, cast iron, stainless steel, tungsten, and hard metal
- Applications: surface finishing wheel can be used for heavy grinding, weld removal, and beveling. You can also use this wheel for shaping metals
- Specifications: type 27 grinding wheel with A-16-P Grit construction measures 9 in. in diameter, 1/4 in. thickness, and 7/8 in. arbor hole diameter. This durable wheel is rated for running at maximum rotational speed of 6600 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend