Walter 08B701 HP Grinding Wheel [Pack of 25] A-24-HPS Grit 7 in. Finishing Wheel
- Longevity: abrasive wheel is manufactured for rough grinding or snagging jobs. This wheel features an intensely anchored wrap-around steel hub for optimal safety and extended life
- High Performance: abrasive finishing wheel features a threaded arbor for spin-on mounting that contributes in reducing the downtime for wheel changing, helping expedite the process
- Applications: metal grinding wheel can easily and safely grind cast iron and steel. It can be used for deburring or grinding welds and shaping weld edges for a smooth surface preparation
- Abrasive Wheel: surface finishing wheel is composed of high-grade abrasive grain with maximum hardness and wear resistance, offering fast and smooth grinding of welds with less efforts
- Specifications: type 27 grinding wheel measures 7 in. in diameter, 1/4 in. thickness, 7/8 in. arbor, and A-24-HPS Grit construction. This durable wheel is rated for running at maximum rotational speed of 8600 RPM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend