Walter 07X505 Abrasive Spin-On Cup Disc for Sanders, Pack of 5, Angle Grinders
- Utility: the abrasive cup disc is used to remove paint, rust, scale, coatings, burn marks and gaskets from the metal surfaces without clogging. The spin-on grinding disc resists loading even when used on soft metals
- Trimmable Backing: this cleaning abrasive disc does not need any additional backing pad. The Eco-Trim trimmable backing is specially designed to extend the disc life by up to 3 times than an average sanding disc
- Applications: ensuring excellent performance and an extended tool life, the spin-on cup disc is made to use with sanders, polishers and angle grinders of a suitable speed range between 6000 to 10,500 RPM
- Durable: made from high density, non-woven material, the abrasive cup disc can even replace wire brushes in some applications. Offering quick, easy surface cleaning on most metals, the cleaning disc shows enhanced results on aluminum, and stainless steel
- Specifications: these grinding discs come in a pack of 5. The spin-on abrasive disc has a diameter of 5 in. with 3/4 in. width. The 5-8/11 in. arbor hole ensures better fastening and secure mounting on the power tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend