Walter 07R452 Surface Disc Pack of 10, Tan Abrasive Disc. Metal Finishing Discs
- Abrasive Finishing Disc: this grit disc is specially manufactured for enhancing the quality of metallic surfaces by eliminating stubborn imperfections. It is rated for maximum rotational speed of 11000 RPM and recommended speed of 4000 to 6500 RPM
- Construction: flexible, non-woven design allows the coarse grit disc to conform according to the shape of work piece, making it easier for you to use it on both curved and flat surfaces
- Applications: this conditioning disc can be ideally employed in industrial environment for finishing the surfaces of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other non-ferrous metals
- Finishing Disc: this sanding disc can be used for various industrial purposes like weld blending, surface cleaning, refining, and improvement of existing finishing
- Specifications: this Tan-Colored abrasive sanding disc measures 4 ½ in. in diameter. It is recommended to use this disc with Walter QUICK STEP backing pads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend