Walter 07M446 Linear Finishing Abrasive Drum HG Grit 4.5in Surface Conditioning
- Conditioning Drum: the finishing drum ensures uniform material removal from the metallic surface. The finishing accessory can be suitably used with Line-Mate III tool (30A268)
- Functions: the conditioning drum is usable during surface polishing, cleaning, deburring, and blending procedures. It helps deliver a linear and shadow-free finish on metallic surfaces
- Utility Range: it is safe to use this polishing drum on the surfaces of stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other alloys
- Efficiency: the abrasive grit drum perfectly produces a wide range of finishes without any hassle, reducing finishing cost. The sanding drum works at high speed to provide consistent surface finishes
- Specifications: this 4 in. wide mounting drum measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter and features a 5/8 in. -11 in. arbor hole. This abrasive drum is rated for maximum rotational speed of 3800 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend