Walter 07J426 COOLCUT Linear Finishing Flap Abrasive Drum - 60 Grit, 4-1/4 in.
- Usage: this abrasive finishing drum is ideally manufactured for removal of light metal and graining. It is used during the initial step of the finishing process
- Applications: the sanding drum can be used for the surface preparation of different metals like aluminum, stainless steel, and steel
- Durability: providing a quality linear finish to the metallic surfaces, this flap drum is manufactured using industrial-grade abrasive cloth
- Efficiency: the mounted sanding drum delivers a quality linear finish on the metallic surface and minimizes the finishing cost
- Specifications: this abrasive cloth drum measures 4-1/4 in. in diameter and is 2 in. wide. The arbor hole measures 5/8 in.–11 in. The finishing drum is rated for its high rotational speed of 3800 rpm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend