Walter 07H362 Blendex Linear Finishing Drum Abrasive Belt – Coarse Grit, 5 in.
- Linear Finishing Belt: this drum belt is designed to use on a wide range of metallic surfaces. Abrasive belt can give a consistent satin finish and remove fine scratches from the metallic surfaces
- Non-Woven Belt: drum abrasive belt is manufactured from superior quality non-woven materials — ideal for producing a line finish quickly with minimal efforts. Linear finishing drum belt helps reduce the finishing costs
- Compatibility: designed to work compatibly with Line-Mate III Tool, abrasive finishing belt can be used on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other alloys, refining the surface quality
- Applications: surface preparation belt is excellent in creating and restoring metallic surface finishes. Linear finishing drum belt can comprehensively clean, refine, and condition the metal surfaces
- Specifications: coarse grit belt is available in Tan color. Non-woven abrasive belt measures 5 in. in diameter, 15-1/2 in. in length, and 3-1/2 in. in width
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend