Walter 06B604 Enduro-Flex Disc pack of 10 40 Grit Abrasive w/Type 29 5/8-11 in
- Applications: Enduro Flex flap disc is specially designed for grinding and finishing welds. A reliable choice for metal fabricating and finishing industries, the abrasive disc is a perfect choice for surface preparation tasks
- Cool Cutting Action: the special coating on the finishing flap wheel cools and lubricates it for smooth, vibration-free grinding and sanding. You can reuse the finishing abrasive by reducing the backing diameter
- Durability: the metal flap disc is made using ultra-sharp and refined zirconium grain for an effective abrasive performance and high material removal rate. Eco-Trim trimmable backing extends the disc life by up to 3 times
- Compatibility: Enduro-Flex flap wheel delivers most compatible results with steel and stainless steel. The metal finishing disc features a raised hub that fits all standard grinder back flanges
- Specifications: 40-grit abrasive disc has a diameter of 4-1/2 in and is rated for a maximum rotational speed of 13,300 RPM. An integrated 5/8-11 in. threaded arbor hole ensures easy mounting and installation on power tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend