Walter 06B458 Flap Disc Pack of 10 80Grit 4.5in Finishing Disc w/ECOTRIM Backing
- Multiple Purposes: the abrasive disc can be employed for various industrial tasks like stock removal, weld blending, and surface finishing
- Applications: this flap disc is safe to use on steel and stainless steel. Sturdy material ensures longevity and comparatively lesser use of discs for delivering same productivity
- User Friendly: when the flap overhang wears out at the backing, you do not have to discard the disc, as the ECO-TRIM backing can be trimmed according to the preference, revealing completely new abrasive grains
- Coated Disc: the top coating of this finishing disc duly offers coolness and lubrication to ensure smooth and vibration-free performance throughout the grinding or sanding procedures
- Specifications: this 80 grit sanding disc measures 4 ½ in. in diameter and is rated for a maximum rotational speed of 13300 RPM. It also features a 7/8 in. arbor hole
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend