Walter 06A712 Turbo Abrasive Flap Disc [Pack of 10] - 36/60 Grit, Grinding Disc
- Flap Disc: abrasive grinding disc can be used to efficiently remove material and consumes less time in the finishing process
- Applications: surface conditioning disc helps in blending welds, breaking edges and abrasive grinding. This flat disc is also ideal for deburring
- Metal Grinding Disc: grinder disc uses exclusive Cyclone Technology for better performance, offering maximum grinding ability and solid edge stability. Abrasive disc works perfectly on steel and stainless steel
- Grinding Disc: featuring patented Turbofan Cooling design at the backing, this grinding disc allows air to cool the temperature of work pieces and reduces the heat transfer to the surface, thus increasing the lifespan of product
- Specifications: surface finishing disc measures 7 in. in diameter and is rated for grinding tool with maximum rotational speed of 12200 RPM. The diameter of the arbor hole is 7/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend