Walter 01V022 Tungsten Bur 1/8 in. X 1/2 in Cut Finishing Bur with 1/8 in Shank
- Durable: made from high-grade tungsten carbide, the carbide bur is suitable for the toughest applications in a wide range of materials. The finishing bur is equipped with a shank for comfortable grip and easy handling
- Metal Removal: with perfect concentricity and balance, the cutting tool ensures safe and fast material removal. The double-cut carbide burr runs without vibration, thus providing maximum operator comfort
- Finishing Bur: the exclusive tooth design of the metallic burr makes it ideal for working in confined areas. Silver brazed shock absorber significantly reduces the impact on the grinder, preventing it from damage
- Double Cut: the surface finishing burr is ideal for use on steel, brass, bronze, cast iron, carbon fiber, plastics, hard rubber, weldments steel, titanium, and other metals. With greater back support, the carbide-cut bur performs well even in most detailed jobs
- Specifications: made in compliance with SF-42 USCTI, the tungsten carbide bur ensures safety at high speeds. This cylindrical bur has a 1/8 in. diameter and 1/2 in. length with a 1/8 in. shank diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend