Ammex AAMV Anti-Microbial Vinyl Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, SM
Ammex AAMV Antimicrobial Vinyl Glove (Size: Small) is a disposable, latex-free, non-sterile vinyl glove that can be used in various industries including medical, industrial, food service, and so on.
- Made from anti-microbial vinyl that reduces allergic reaction.
- Utilize AMD technology to kill bacteria through inhibiting the growth of microorganisms.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination when compared to powdered gloves.
- Perfect glove for professions that require frequent glove changing.
- Made from high-quality clear PVC that offers high levels of dexterity and sensitivity.
- No messy powder that may act as an irritant.
- Ideal plove for individuals with latex sensitivities.
- Smooth surfaced glove with a palm thickness of 3mm, plus or minus 1mm, and a finger thickness of 4mm, plus or minus 1mm.
- Not suitable for environments that are wet, high-temperature, or with harsh chemicals and abrasives.
- Includes: (1) Box of 200 gloves, Size: Small.
We Also Recommend