- Patented Pivoting Headband Clip Enables Quick Removal Of Headband From Goggle To Clean Goggle Components Requires Less Headband Tension To Maintain A Snug Fit
- Silicone Body provides a Soft Seal that adds protection in harsh chemical environments. Stays supple even in extreme temperatures and seals to almost any face shape while offering exceptional all-day comfort
- Low Profile and optically correct Polycarbonate Lens provides full field of vision
- Headband available in fabric or Neoprene for chemical applications
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 (High Impact) Standard And Certified To The Requirements Of CSA Z94.3
The Uvex Flex Seal safety goggles provide the wear with extra comfort while providing excellent protection from impacts and chemical splashes. The lightweight silicone body conforms to the face while easily fitting over most prescription eyewear.
Features include Uvextreme anti-fog coating, low profile and optically correct polycarbonate lens. The indirect venting system make these a favorite in eye protection.
Designed with pivoting clips that allow the wearer to position these goggles on a hard hat or keep the headband above the ears.
These goggles include a Shade 3.0 lens that is ideal for use around a welding site or for brazing and cutting applications.
Meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 safety standards. Made in the USA.
From the Manufacturer
The silicone construction and design of the Uvex Flex Seal goggle offer exceptional advantages over other over-the-glass (OTG) goggles for all-day comfort, superior fit and climate adaptability. No other goggle comes close to matching this level of comfort. The lightweight, cured silicone, soft body conforms to almost any facial profile and provides an exceptionally snug fit for superior protection — even in extreme temperatures. Once workers experience it, they'll never want to wear anything else. Made in the USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.