Universal Ball Joint Separator – Arm, Tie Rod, and Ball Joint Remover ABN 2371
- Practical: The ABN Universal Ball Joint Separator – Remover Tool for Separating Arms, Tie Rods, and Ball Joints on Cars, Trucks, ATVs is designed specifically for quick and easy separation of a vehicle’s ball joint from the spindle support arm
- Versatile: Universal; For use on both American domestic and European imported/foreign vehicles; For cars, trucks, and even ATVs
- Durable: Constructed from commercial-strength cast steel with hardened steel pivot pin and jackscrew for regular shop use
- Easy to Use: Slip the forked end between the boot and metal attachment point, be sure the pivot finger is squarely on the threaded end, and tightening the bolt until you have a good amount of resistance; Tap the attachment point and or the finger with a hammer and tighten some more and tap again; When the stud comes loose, it will be all at once as the tool falls free and you will hear a “pop”
- Specifications: 1-1/8" and 2-1/8" (30mm and 56mm) maximum opening capacity; Accepts 3/4" sockets or wrenches; 4/5" (20mm) fork opening; 9/10” (48mm) adjustable height; Can be adjusted to 2 sizes for wider working areas and to accommodate various sizes and vehicles; Scissors-type design
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend