1/4in Tungsten Carbide Router Bits for Woodworking 45pc Router Bit Set ABN 1421
- [For Woodworkers]: ABN Router Bit Set 1/4 Shank for Wood Cutting, Trimming, Edging is an organized set of reliable bits that come with SAE standard 1/4-inch round shanks that fit 1/4-inch routers; 3/4-inch cutting edge
- [Full Coverage Bits]: Cove box (R1/8, R1/4 in), 90-degree V grooving 1/2 in, round nose R1/4 in, mortising 1/2 in, dovetail (1/2, 9/16 in), straight (1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2x25.4, 1/2x20, 3/4 in), panel pilot 1/4 in, flush trim 3/8x1/2, 3/8x1, 1/2x1/2, 1/2x1, 3/4x1 in, 45-degree chamfer 1/2 in, cove R1/4, 3/8 in, rabbeting 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in, classical cove R5/16 in, mave edge R3/16 in, beading R1/2 in, double roman R3/16, R1/4 in, roman ogee R5/32, 1/4 in, round over R1/4, 3/8, 1/2 in
- [Trusted Quality]: Wood router bits have tungsten carbide tip cutting edge for sharp and precise cuts that can handle any RPM speed
- [Easy Storage]: 11.8 x 8.5 x 2.1 inch (30 x 21.6 x 5.3cm) wooden carrying case; Bits locked in case to prevent unintentional dislodging; Allen wrench hex key conveniently included to release wood bits
- [Contents]: Tungsten carbide router bit set includes (35) 1/4-inch shank milling saw cutter router bits and a carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend