Forever BLACK 060 Trim Molding Mirror Bumper Dye
- NEW Improved Formula - 6 oz. of Forever Black Bumper & Trim Dye
- Applicator Brush included
- Bumper & Trim Re-conditioner will only adhere to porous plastic, rubber, and vinyl.
- It permanently dyes all textured black plastic, rubber and vinyl with the same polymers that the manufacturers use.
- Do not allow to dry on paint. Keep damp rag available to remove excess.
The permanent solution to sun-faded bumpers and trim moldings. Forever Black restores a dark, black, finish on sun-faded bumpers and body moldings. This is not a cosmetic dressing. It's an easy-to-use permanent dye. It permanently dyes all textured black plastic, rubber and vinyl with the same polymers that the manufacturers use. It is not a silicone dressing - silicone products will make plastic, vinyl and rubber appear to have regained their color but the change is temporary. Plus, silicone oils have been known to dry out the applied areas creating a bigger problem. Silicone also tends to leave a greasy residue even after buffing. Use on: Bumpers, Wheel Wells, Moldings, Side Moldings, Mud Guards, Door Handles, Spoilers, Mirrors, Boat and RV Trim, Running Boards Permanently recolors and protects all black plastic, vinyl & rubber surfaces on your car without silicone Environmentally safe and dries in minutes Water resistant and won't attract dust Protects against UV damageForever BLACK Bumper & Trim Re-conditioner has become America's #1 choice for restoring black bumpers & trim. Permanently recolor and protect all black plastic, vinyl & rubber surfaces on your car without silicone. We use the same chemicals that the manufacturers use. This product does not attract dust. Protects against U.V. damage.
We Also Recommend