Trailer Tie Down Strap – Black Rope with Hook and Winch Bolt ABN 6631-6648_PARENT
- HAUL ANYTHING: The ABN Winch Strap can secure your ATV, motorcycle, jet ski, boat, or other watercraft in your trailer; Whatever you need to haul, this heavy-duty portable accessories rope can handle up to 3,000 pounds / 1,360kg (1.5 Ton / 1.4 MT)
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND: Contains reinforced loops on both ends for added strength and safety over plain loops; Safety hook comes reinforced and sewn in the loop end; Mounting bolt and locknut included for installing on a winch (winch sold separately)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with reinforced webbed stitching for added safety; Weather resistant for durability and long life; 3,000-pound (1,360kg) rated capacity; 900-pound (408kg) safe working load
- WORKS WELL UNDER PRESSURE: Does not bind up or fray when it has a load on it up to 3,000 pounds; Use with a transom tie down when trailering; For securing loads only; Not intended for lifting or towing
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Choose between a 15-foot (4.6m) or 20-foot (6.1m) long rope to best suit your needs; Lighter and easier to transport than chains; Rolls up for keeping behind the truck seat or in your trunk cargo hauling kit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend