ABN Clay Bar Mitt Fine Grade Towel Mitt Detailing Clay Bar Cloth
- A detailing towel created to remove surface contaminants, such as brake dust, light rust, bugs, tree sap, pollen, without scratching paint. Goes above and beyond a traditional microfiber towel, working like a clay bar to remove grime and environmental contaminants from your vehicle surface.
- DURABLE, LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with microfiber on one side and high-tech polymerized rubber coating on the other side. Polymerized rubber coating grabs surface contaminants, pulling them away from your vehicle surface. Microfiber cloth pulls contaminants into the cloth and away from your vehicle.
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS: This detailing towel is the cost effective way to leave paint free of contaminants. Eliminates the need for a clay bar and provides 40-50 uses per towel. Makes a vehicle shine like new with minimal effort in half the time!
- SAFETY FIRST: Safe for use on all paint finishes to achieve that brilliant shine.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Start by getting the towel moist. Spray your favorite spray or water and rub. Make sure to use only on clean, cool paint surfaces, out of direct sunlight. Do not use on surfaces about 145 °F, with harsh chemicals as this towel is not resistant to solvents. After use, clean with car shampoo or clay lubricant. Do not use harsh chemicals to clean.
We Also Recommend