Bondhus 20599 Stubby Ball End L-Wrench, Metric/SAE Hex Key Wrench Set, USA made
- Bondhus 20599 L-wrench tool is designed to be strong
- Saves time and fits into low overhead locations
- Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel
- Packaged in Bondhex patended tool case
- Lifetime warranty.
- Sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm.
- 16537 Stubby Balldriver Inch L-wrench Set of 13 pcs includes sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8".
- 16599 Stubby Balldriver Metric L-wrench Set of 9 pcs includes sizes: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
- Constructed from proprietary Protanium steel up to 20 percent stronger with ProGuard finish for preventing rust and protecting your investment.
- Low profile short arm has a smaller inside radius that allows the tool to be used in very tight spaces.
- Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place.
- Ball End tools rotate smoothly in a screw head up to 25 degree angles.
- Superior Ball End is machines for incredibly tight tolerances with an ideal balance of strength and working angle.
We Also Recommend