Smart Vent Insulated Foundation Flood Vent, -Model 1540-520,16" x 8"
- Smart Vent Foundation Flood Vents are FEMA Compliant and ICC-ES Certified (ESR-2074) for 200 sq. ft. of flood protection per vent
- Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent foundation damage and lower your flood risk. Our Insulated model contains an insulated core and weather stripping to keep your enclosure as insulated as possible.
- The Smart Vent product line is constructed out of Marine Grade Stainless Steel and is 100% made in the United States. T316L Stainless Steel is renowned for its ability to withstand usage in harsh marine and chemical environments, ensuring that our products will handle everything Mother Nature throws at them
- The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Smart Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home. Save money and protect your property with engineered flood vents.
- Easily surface-mounted over your foundation using Hurribond or an equivalent adhesive. Finish off your Insulated Smart Vent installation by adding our new Flood Vent Sealing Kit which creates a tight seal and finishes off the interior space.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
1,200 Whipped Cream Chargers N2O nitrous oxide-Whip Cream fresh. 2 Full CASES
1/2” Inch Drive, 8” Long Torque Socket Extension Bar Tool Kit 5 pc Set ABN 5245