Smart Vent Insulated Foundation Flood Vent – Garage Door Model, FEMA Compliant
- Specifically designed for standard garage doors and other entry doors that open and close on a daily basis. A built-in CAM system allows the garage door to function as normal, while the flood vent door stays locked in place
- Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent damage and lower your flood risk. Our Insulated model contains an insulated core and weather stripping to keep your enclosure as insulated as possible.
- The Smart Vent product line is constructed out of Marine Grade Stainless Steel and is 100% made in the United States. T316L Stainless Steel is renowned for its ability to withstand usage in harsh marine and chemical environments, ensuring that our products will handle everything Mother Nature throws at them
- This garage door flood vent is 16" W x 8" H x 3" D and requires a rough opening of 16" x 8". A smaller garage door vent, model 1540-574 is also available
- The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Smart Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home. Save money and protect your property with engineered flood vents.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend