Smart Vent Dual Function, Engineered Foundation Flood Vent, Model 1540-510
- Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent foundation damage and lower your flood risk.
- Dual Function Flood Vents contain a bimetal coil that automatically opens and closes the ventilation louvers with temperature change, remaining closed at 35˚F and fully open at 75˚F.
- Smart Vent Foundation Flood Vents are FEMA Compliant and ICC-ES Certified (ESR-2074) for 200 sq. ft. of flood protection per vent
- The Smart Vent product line is constructed out of Marine Grade Stainless Steel and is 100% made in the United States. T316L Stainless Steel is renowned for its ability to withstand usage in harsh marine and chemical environments, ensuring that our products will handle everything Mother Nature throws at them
- The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Smart Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home. Save money and protect your property with engineered flood vents.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend