Sewer Hose Support – Support System for RV Camper Sewage ABN 4484-4491-4507-4514_PARENT
- KEEP IT FLOWING: Use the ABN Sewer Hose Support to keep everything flowing smoothly to the dump station; Offers a gentle and stable slope down to any dump station
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from durable, lightweight plastic that does not require staples or straps and is rust and corrosion resistant; Strong hinges and deep cradles that holds a sewer hose in place without straps and will not unwantedly collapse like other supports
- USE ANY HOSE: Choose between a 10-foot (3m), 15-foot (4.6m), 20-foot (6.1m), or 30-foot (9.1m) long hose to best suit your needs; Holds any hose with a diameter up to 3.5 inches (8.9cm); Support system includes cradles that are hinged together to form a zig-zag pattern that easily positions around obstacles and stays in place; Cradle bottom is 6.3 inches (16cm) high at its highest point and 4 inches (10.2cm) high at its lowest point
- EASY TO USE: Remove yellow handle and extend to desired length up to 20 feet (6.1m), position between your RV and a sewer inlet with the highest end at the RV and the lowest end at the sewer inlet, place sewer hose in cradle and hook up the hose as normal
- EASY STORAGE: Unhook your sewer hose, remove from the support, collapse the support, and use the handle to keep it securely closed for easy transport, safe storage, and quick organization; Collapses for simple storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend