Scissor Jack Adapter - 1.5in Square Drive Drill Scissor Jack Connector ABN 812621
- [Swap Tires Faster]: Quickly remove flat tires with ABN Scissor Jack Drill Adapter; With minimal force, you can raise, lower, and level your scissor jacks without the need of a crank handle tool
- [How to use]: Slide drill jack adapter onto the scissor jack and stick the bolt and washer through the predrilled holes of the adaptor and jack; Insert the crush washer, bolt washer, and nut on the opposite side and tighten the bolts securing the impact jack adapter to the scissor jack
- [Pro Safety Tips]: Store a scissor jack and drill car jack adapter in your trunk in case of emergencies; Always ensure you are on a flat surface when lifting your vehicle; Do not lay under your vehicle while the car is lifted
- [Use Existing Tools]: Fits “U” shaped and “O” shaped scissor jacks; Adapter scissor jack tool is compatible with 1/2" drive/impact drills/ratchet or standard drive sockets, 13/16" lug wrench/tire iron or socket
- [Quality You Can Trust]: Heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel coating resists elements so you can change tires in any weather; Compact car jack adapter socket measures 2 x 1.6 x 0.8 inches (5 x 4 x 2cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend