- Vented seals and anti-fog coating keeps your vision clear
- Multi-protection goggles help protect from wind, dust, and flying debris
- Adjustable sturdy strap provides secure fit for extended work
- Available in two lens tints - clear and gray
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm
Designed for tactical use, the Maxim 2x2 protective, polycarbonate air flow goggle is both stylish and durable. Featuring flexible fit temples, a vented anti-fog seal and an elastic strap for a secure fit, it maximizes visual comfort and clarity. The Maxim 2X2 air flow safety goggle is a preferred solution for people in tactical situations. The lightweight safety goggle was designed to help protect from sun, wind, dust and flying debris, while incorporating expansive top and bottom venting to reduce fog and heat. Its dual-lens design enhances sightline and field of vision. Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9 percent UV. Meets the High Impact Requirements of ANSI Z87. 1-2003. Product type: safety goggle. Recommended application: chipping, chiseling, drilling, grinding, machining, masonary, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing, UV protection. Recommended industry: aviation, chemicals, construction, food and beverage, general manufacturing, law enforcement, military, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation.