- Offered in two lens sizes to fit a variety of users and prescription eyewear styles
- Economical and easy lens replacement allows multiple tints and extends the life of the eyewear
- Soft, flexible nasal fingers conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage
- Available in a variety of lens tint options
- Highest available impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003, CSA Z94.3 and Military Vo Ballistic test for impact (7 times greater than ANSI)
The Uvex Ambient over the glass (otg) safety glasses is made of polycarbonate, is packaged 200 per case, comes in gray and meets ANSI Z87.1-2003, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 standards. These types of items are designed for specific applications which feature ways of safeguarding & shielding itself and/or the user. This item is designed and manufactured such that it offers the following protection: Impact-Resistant, Scratch-Resistant, UV-Protective. Provides 99.9 % of UV Protection. The Uvex Ambient provides over-the-glasses coverage, offering workers full protection while wearing their own prescription eyewear. Available with a range of comfort features and in two sizes, the Uvex Ambient OTG offers all-day coverage for a variety of workers and a wide range of prescription eyewear styles. This high performance model can improve your workers' productivity as well as lower your cost-of-ownership with Uvex's renowned tints and lens replacement system. The Uvex Ambient OTG is lightweight, comfortable and a stylish alternative to prescription safety eyewear.