S-Shape Bubble Water Airlock Grommets � For Beer & Wine Fermentation G Francis 6861_PARENT
- PREVENT BACK-FLUSH: Use the G. Francis S-Shape Bubble Water Airlock Grommets – Airlocks for Fermenting, Beer and Wine Making Fermentation Exhaust Seal Valves to prevent back-flush in the fermentation chamber (cut off outside air oxidation and allow gas to escape)
- BREW YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: For secondary fermentation of homebrewed beer, wine, cider, juice, and more; Can be used for long-term repeated use on fermenters typically up to 20 gallons
- EASY TO USE: Fill part-way with water in the exhaust valve, affix to the fermenter with a brew barrel cover or rubber plug/stopper on the top of the fermentation container, and cover with a lid; Instead of unattractive and poor quality drilled holes in the cap, these airlocks release CO2 through the ridges inside the cap that keep it from forming a complete seal
- WATCH THE MAGIC HAPPEN: Clear, transparent plastic standard traditional fermentation airlock that gives you a clear look inside, so you can watch the airlock do the hard work for you
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Choose between a package of 3 or 6 S-Shape Bubble Water Airlock Grommets to best suit your needs; Fermenter required, not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.