- North Safety 7583P100L Acid Gas Cartridge with filters also removes dusts, fibers, and other particles
- Type: Particulate Filter / Gas Cartridge
- Gas Type: Organic Vapor, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide,
- One line of cartridges and filters will simplify your inventory
- Color: Yellow and Magenta
7583P100- Organic Vapor and Acid Gas Cartridge with P100
Organic vapors and acid gases (chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide [escape], hydrogen fluoride and chlorine dioxide); and 99.97% filter efficiency for all particulates.
North offers a complete line of cartridges and filters for the North 5500, 7700, 5400 and 7600 Series facepieces. All cartridges and filters listed below are interchangeable with any of these masks. Filters for Limited Use respirators, canisters for gas masks, and PAPR cartridges are listed in the respiratory catalog with those products.
North esLife™ Program for Cartridge Change Schedules
OSHA's Standard for Respiratory Protection, §29 CFR 1910.134, requires Employers to implement a change schedule for all vapor and gas cartridges when there isn't an end-of-service life indicator on the cartridge. This schedule must be site specific and take into consideration worksite humidity, worker breathing rate as well as contaminant concentrations.
The North esLife Program is designed to help you with your cartridge change schedule, providing information on a cartridges life based on your worksite parameters.