Gearwrench 85988 Metric 12-Pc XL GearBox Ratcheting Wrench Set
Gearwrench 85988 12 Pc XL Metric GearBox Ratcheting Wrench Set
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5-Degrees to move fastener as opposed to 30-Degrees
- Standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn fastener
- Double box end ratcheting wrenches are made from finest chrome vandium steel for long lasting tool life
- Wrenches come with a blow molded carrying case
- Blow molded case keeps tools organized and can be hung on a wall or kept in your tool box or rollaway
From the Manufacturer
GearWrench 85988 12-piece XL Gear Box Double Box End metric ratcheting wrench set consists of 1 of each 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 XL gear box ratcheting wrenches. Ratcheting box end need as little as 5-Degrees to move the fastener as opposed to 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches. The standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn, rusted fastener. The ratcheting box end then makes the loosening or tightening of the fastener fast and safe. The box end features improved box end strength from GearWrench's "Surface Drive" and at the same time, reduces fastener rounding. The double box end ratcheting wrenches are made from the finest chrome vandium steel for precision long lasting tool life. Comes with a blow molded carrying case that can be hung on a wall or keep your wrenches organized in your tool box or rollaway.
Product DescriptionKD85988 Features: -Zero degree offset for superior access even for recessed fasteners.-Up to 40% longer to access those hard to reach fasteners.-Ratcheting box end for maximum productivity.-Improved box end reduces fastener rounding and adds stength.-12 Piece XL GearBoxâ"¢ Double Box Ratcheting Wrench Set- Metric. Includes: -Precision broached for a perfect fit12 piece XL GearBox Ratcheting Wrench Metric Set includes: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm. Slim head design will fit into restricted areas.. Warranty: -Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details.
We Also Recommend