Radiator Pressure Leak Test and Vacuum Cooling System Kit ABN 3860
- [Trusted Quality]: Easily test for radiator system leakage and quickly change coolant with the ABN Universal Pneumatic Radiator Cap Pressure Leak Test and Vacuum; Color-coded radiator test caps make it easy to choose
- [Fit Your Car]: Special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection is nearly universal for American domestic and European/Asian import vehicles; Compatible with Volvo Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Ford, Opel, Porsche, and Audi
- [Follow Directions]: Simple to assemble and use with included easy-to-read instructions and diagram
- [Store Tools]: Heavy-duty 23 x 4.5 x 19-inch (58.4 x 11.4 x 48.3cm) blow-molded plastic carrying case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization
- [Package Contents]: Package includes pressure testing pump with hose, quick coupler with pressure release, and gauge; Test range 0-35 PSI (0-2.5 bar); 1 blue and 1 black radiator cap test adapters to test for original radiator cap leakage; Test caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles; Vacuum type cooling system purge and refill tool kit for quick change of coolant; Universal adapter; Temperature gauge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend