Irwin 4935704 Power Drill Bit Extension 1/4"x6"
Irwin / Hanson / Vise Grip (4935704) 1/4" Quick Change Bit Holder 6" Length
- Carbon steel construction sleeve and body for durability and life
- Designed for one-handed quick release
- The patented jaw design holds bits securely on 6-flatted shanks, as well as ball detent bits
- The 1/4-Inch quick change range now holds insert bits and uses magnets for holding the bits
- Used for Spade Bits, Fastener Drive, Speedbor Max, Small Size Unibits
From the Manufacturer
The Irwin Tools 4935704 Speedbor 1/4-Inch Lock N' Load Quick Change Bit Holder 6-Inch Over All Length has a Carbon steel construction sleeve and body for durability and life. The Lock-n-Load system is designed for one-handed quick release to get the job done quicker. The Patented jaw design holds bits securely on 6-flatted shanks, as well as ball detent bits. The 1/4-Inch Quick Change range now holds insert bits and uses magnets for holding the bits. The 1/4-Inch Lock N' Load exntension can be use for Speedbor Blue Groove Bits (All Sizes), Speedbor Max Speed (Sizes 7/16-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch), Fastener Drive (All products), UNIBIT (Sizes #1, #2, #10, #12), 1/4 Hole Saw Arbor (Sizes 9/16-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch), and Countersinks (Sizes #4 to #12).
Product Description"IRWIN INDUSTRIAL TOOL" QUICK-CHANGE CHUCK EXTENSION6" Speedbor Quick-Change Chuck Extension For Use With All Speedbor Lock-N-Load 1/4" Grooved Hex Shank Bits & Hundreds Of Other Power Tool Accessories Using 1/4" Grooved Hex Shank Slim Diameter Chuck & Extension Passes Through 5/8" Hole.
We Also Recommend