TREDS 17851 Super Tough 17" Pull-On Stretch Rubber Overboots, Medium (One Pair)
- Number one style overboot for concrete work
- Reinforced heel and block-tread pattern sole provides additional traction
- One-piece molded design is not right/left foot specific
- Almost impossible to puncture or tear
- Made in the USA
Treds 17" Super Tough Rubber Overshoes (L) are waterproof rubber overshoes that pull over your shoes or work boots easily. Whether it’s concrete, mud or manure, tough jobs call for the strongest overboots. Treds last 6-8 times longer than other synthetic rubber or PVC overshoes. These high overboots have extreme puncture and tear resistance. Constructed from Nature’s strongest elastomer: latex natural rubber. Ensures amazing strength and durability. Treds are unmatched in performance, combine pure sap from the rubber tree with special chemical agents to seamlessly mold into an overshoe with outstanding performance. Eliminate the need for right and left with a unilast design. Patchable with vulcanizing rubber patch or super glue.
You will be surprised and pleased how easily TREDS pull on and off and how comfortable they feel! The world’s toughest jobs deserve the world’s strongest boots!
- 4000 lbs tensile strength.
- 210 lbs/inch trouser tear strength.
- 800% elongation.
We Also Recommend