Power Steering Pump Pulley Puller Remover Installer Tool Kit Removal ABN 2183
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE POWER STEERING LINES: The ABN Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit is a disconnect toolset that releases and installs the power steering line from the pump on most American domestic vehicles such as 1989 to current GM pickups 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T; Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch , 1-1/4 inch , 1-5/16 inch, and 1-3/8 inch
- EASY TO USE: We recommend using lubrication on the tools before use; Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top, tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, and then use a ratchet, crescent wrench, or air gun with socket to loosen and remove
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For use on Saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111, C2 power steering pumps found on Ford, GM, and Chrysler vehicles; Two included screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM, and Volkswagen VW power steering pulleys GM 3.1L, 3100, 3400 and 3800 V6 Engines or 2.3lL QUAD 4 four-cylinder engine, Ford 4.6L, 5.4L and 5.8L modular V8 engines, and more; Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys on GM V6 engines
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 9.3” x 2.1” x 5.5” inch (23.6cm x 5.3cm x 14cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes a disconnect tool, bushing, screw set, and carrying case for your convenience; For GM (1989+) 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T pickups
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend