- Metabo LongLife motor with up to 50% more torque for quicker material removal, up to 20% higher overload capacity
- Electronic Speed Stabilization maintains the speed of the tool for maximum productivity even under heavy operating conditions
- Dead-man paddle switch function provides immediate shutdown of the motor when the paddle switch is released
- Metabo S-Automatic safety slip clutch helps the user to maintain control if the accessory jams reducing the likelihood of kickback
- Metabo Quick System: the fastest tool-free disc change system at the touch of a button
Engineered for heavy duty grinding and cutting in industrial applications, the 6" 1,550 Watt WEP15-150 Quick compact angle grinder uses a powerful Long Life 13.5 Amp, 9,600 rpm motor that includes advanced designs to optimize air flow for cooler operation and extend longevity in harsh environments. The non-locking paddle switch offers increased safety and the anti-vibration side handle reduces vibration for improved comfort. A Quick change wheel system allows the fastest wheel changes available, and a tool-free quick-positioning guard allows for fast change-over from grinding to cutting. The S-Automatic Safety Slip Clutch boosts safety by helping to prevent kick back if a disc or wheel should jam. Electronic features include speed stabilization for highest productivity, overload protection, power interruption protection and soft start. Includes Type 27 guard and Type 1 Clip-on guard.