Plastic RV Camper Baggage Door Catch Hook ABN 127-134-141-158-165-172_PARENT
- EFFORTLESS LOADING & UNLOADING: Use the ABN RV Camper Baggage Door Catch Hook – Plastic Door Holders for Exterior Entry, Hatch, Interior Cabinet to keep the baggage compartment on your RV open while loading and unloading for easy access; It is important to have a strong baggage door catch to ensure your safety, and these catches are durable enough to hold any size door
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: 90-degree maximum opening with 2/5” (10mm) long hook lip for a sure grip on any door; Hold open exterior entry doors, bay hatch doors, or interior cabinet doors
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily mounts directly on RV; You will need 2 new or existing 4x14mm screws per catch and some sealant like caulk, silicone, or double-sided putty tape to seal it as you screw it down to prevent leaks; 2.5” L x 1” W x 3/4” H (6.4cm x 4.4cm x 2.5cm) dimensions; 4/25” (4mm) diameter screw hole; 9/10” (24mm) distance between 2 mounting holes from center to center (4x14mm installation screws not included)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from ABS plastic with textured top grips for easy use and metal spring for strength and longevity
- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: To best suit your needs, choose between black or white catches in packs of 2, 5, or 12 (4x14mm installation screws required, not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend