3M 8115 Panel Bonding Adhesive, 08115, 200 mL Cartridge
- 200 ml cartridge (with two nozzles) for use with 3m Applicator gun #8571 and Mixing Nozzles #8193
- Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass).
- For use on outer panels only: quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins.
- Designed with built-in spacers for optimum bond line thickness.
- Corrosion inhibiting with excellent shelf life, opened or unopened.
- Eliminates overhead welding and heat warpage of sheet metal from welding.
- Cures on demand with addition of heat.
- Work time is 2 hours at 70 degrees F and 1 hour at 100 degrees F. Handling time is 4 hours and cure time is 24 hours.
We Also Recommend