Oxygen Sensor Socket with Side Cutout – 7/8” Inch Drive x 7/8” (22mm) ABN 6571
- Practical: Use the ABN Oxygen Sensor Socket with Side Wire Cutout, 3/8” Inch Drive x 7/8” (22mm) – All Vehicle O2 Removal and Installation to remove and install oxygen sensors on your vehicle as well as vacuum switches
- Compatible: 7mm slot for oxygen on computer controlled engine foreign imported and American domestic vehicles and some motorcycles; Fits standard oxygen sensors with a 7/8” hexagon nut; For use with 3/8” ratchets, 1” wrenches, and breakers bars
- Design Features: 8mm x 64mm side cutout to prevent damage to wires; Permanently etched size marking for your convenience
- Specifications: 3/8” drive; 7/8” (22mm) x 6-point x 3-1/10” (80mm) length
- Durable: Constructed from drop forged heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and longevity; Black phosphate finish for corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend