Overhead Engine Valve Spring Remover, Installer, Compressor Tool Set ABN 2237
- [Valve Spring Service Made Easy]: Use the ABN Automotive Engine Overhead Valve Spring Tool Set to install, remove, and compress your vehicle’s valve spring without having to meticulously remove the cylinder head from the engine
- [Built to Last]: Constructed from forged steel with black finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Pole is constructed from iron and is 20 inches (50.8cm) long with a 0.59-inch (1.5cm) diameter
- [Easy Storage and Organization]: No need to worry about losing parts in a garage drawer or tool kit; Heavy-duty 18.5” x 3.5” x 10.25” inch (47cm x 8.9cm x 26cm) blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- [Easy to Use]: Multipoint adjustable base bolts into head while lever mechanism pivots from bar to compress the spring; Large openings on both sides of compression tube allow for removal and installation of spring retaining keeper; Includes both common size spark plug hole air fittings for hooking compressed air directly to cylinder
- [Fit for Your Vehicle]: Universal for most overhead cam valvetrains; Use on overhead valves (OHV) and overhead camshaft (OHC) gasoline or diesel engines; Compatible with Audi (4 and 5 cylinder), BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Lincoln, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche (924 and 928), Saturn, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen VW (4, 5, 6 cylinder), and more
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend