3M Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28527, Air-Powered, Non-Vacuum
- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding with access to tight corners
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful 0.28 hp motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
The 3M™ Elite Air-Powered Orbital Sander 28527 delivers professional performance for flat finishing and sealer sanding operations hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. A 3M best-in-class tool designed to optimize the performance of 3M™ Abrasives, this sander features a 1/8" orbit diameter ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding, and a rectangular 2-3/4 x 7-3/4 inch (70 x 198 mm) pad that enables access to the corners of a workpiece. It is an excellent choice for sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials, and many other substrates. Built with a powerful, precision-balanced 0.28 hp motor and durable lightweight aluminum housing, this ergonomically designed workhorse stands up to industrial production and reduces user fatigue for hours of comfortable operation.
We Also Recommend