3M Random Orbital Sander - Elite Series 28508, Air-Powered, Central Vacuum
- Precision-balanced steel workings and a powerful 0.28 HP motor offer optimal performance with less vibration in high production industrial environments
- Extended curved wrist support, 3M Gripping Material, and recessed lever provide maximum comfort and control during prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- 3M Hookit Clean Sanding Disc Pad (included) absorbs shock and vibration and provides a dust-free environment
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
The 3M™ Elite Air-Powered Random Orbital Sander 28508 is central vacuum ready and delivers professional, dust-free performance and a swirl-free finish hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is required. A 3M best-in-class tool designed to optimize the performance of 3M™ abrasives, it features a 6" diameter for broader coverage, and a 3/16" orbit ideal for general purpose sanding. Built with a powerful, precision-balanced 0.28 HP motor and durable lightweight aluminum housing, this ergonomically designed workhorse stands up to industrial production and reduces user fatigue for hours of comfortable operation.
This Elite central-vacuum-ready sander can be connected to a central vacuum system or used with an external portable vacuum such as a shop vacuum. It has a threaded attachment feature that enables easy yet secure attachment and detachment of a 1" external threaded vacuum hose (sold separately) to effectively eliminate dust from the workpiece and surrounding space.
We Also Recommend